I'm in the US!!

Today I am excited. Or at least I will be { this is past me, writing on behalf of future me :) } Since Sunday I have been in the US; Richmond, Virginia to be precise. I am over speaking at Illuminate, The Workshop and while here, excitedly I have been invited into Classic Party Rentals to be their 'Brides Designer of the Month' ! - big honour!!

Right now, or around about, I am in the midst of, multiple linens, chivari chairs, about a gazillion butterflies and hell of a lot of silk flowers { currently taking up half my suitcase! } to put together my little show piece! After months of prep, I am really hoping that my idea translates { and travels } from page to set!! I am too excited to share it with you all... but you will have to wait until new week, when I am back with a million pics in tow!!

For now, here is a sneak peak, at some of the AMAZING silk flowers that I bought to take with me.


{Sorry the picture is so blurred :) }



You have read this articleBit of a Rant / Bit of a Rant; Brides news / Hair. DIY ideas with the title I'm in the US!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://thesearchingbride.blogspot.com/2012/03/i-in-us.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Comments "I'm in the US!!"

Post a Comment