Five { Brides } Minutes with Singer/ Songwriter Sinead McNally

 Tell us about you and your company?

I am a full time singer/songwriter and pianist. I write original popular and traditional Irish music and I released 3 singles in 2011, all of which are available on ITUNES. I am also an experienced singer and pianist and entertain at Bridess and functions as an original artist or as a cover artist depending on the request of the client.

 What packages do you offer? What can a bride choose from?

I offer live music  for both Brides ceremonies and receptions and you can choose one or the other or both. I accompany myself on the piano and I can also organise other musicians to perform on the day.

 What’s involved with working with you, what can a bride expect?

I provide an original music setting or alternatively, well known songs with a twist for their Brides day. I also make it a priority to meet the needs and requests of the bride and groom. I try to get to know them personally through a couple of meetings or correspondence so that they are comfortable with all the musicians and are able to share their opinions with me/us.

Have you any new products or services coming online in 2012 that you would like to share with us? 

In August 2012, I will release my debut EP '10,000' which will involve a national promotional campaign and touring events.
  
Can you share some pictures or examples of past work you’ve done? 



Check out Sinead's YouTube Channel for more of her fabulous songs!


How can brides get in touch with you?

You can get in touch with me by email at

mcnallysinead@hotmail.com or www.facebook.com/sineadmcnallymusic

You have read this articleFive {Brides} Minutes with.. with the title Five { Brides } Minutes with Singer/ Songwriter Sinead McNally. You can bookmark this page URL http://thesearchingbride.blogspot.com/2012/04/five-brides-minutes-with-singer.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, April 5, 2012

Comments "Five { Brides } Minutes with Singer/ Songwriter Sinead McNally"

Post a Comment