I'm hiring!

Exciting news!

I currently have an opening for an Intern to work with me on the 3 main aspects of my business, here at Brides High, in my Brides Planning Business; Bláithín O' Reilly Murphy; The Brides Expert and in my Brides Marketing Business: Bride Enomics!

It is a super exciting role, billed as a Brides Industry Administration Intern.

Because of the variety of work I do, and the variety of clients I have, this is an admin and support role, but of course you will have the huge opportunity to learn from me on key areas of interest to you in the Brides industry.

Please see below for more details on how to apply and what is involved!

The closing date for applications will be Monday, April 30th 2012 and those who have been short-listed for interview will be advised by Friday, May 11th 2012.

Best of luck and I look forward to possibly working with one of you in the near future!!


You have read this article with the title I'm hiring!. You can bookmark this page URL http://thesearchingbride.blogspot.com/2012/04/i-hiring.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Comments "I'm hiring!"

Post a Comment