I'm as useful as a chocolate teapot right now!



My darlings, I am sorry.

I have been so remiss this week. I am struggling with a horrid cold right now and its taking all my energy just to plan Bridess and attend to my clients. You know I love you all equally, but they tend to shout a little louder if their Bridess aren't planned.

I promise normal service will resume very shortly.

I have some really exciting posts and Bridess to share with you all and later this week I will be introducing you all to a new member of our team - super excited about that!

Love to you all xx 




You have read this article with the title I'm as useful as a chocolate teapot right now!. You can bookmark this page URL http://thesearchingbride.blogspot.com/2012/05/i-as-useful-as-chocolate-teapot-right.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Comments "I'm as useful as a chocolate teapot right now!"

Post a Comment