Blá's Idea of the Day: Floating Canopy

I know, some of you { particularly my Irish readers } will be thinking is she mad! That would never work, for one, we'd never get the weather! But still... its fab and perfect for those of you living or marrying in sunnier climes!

Not something I have tried myself, so I expect there are some logistics to be figured out, but my understanding is that the helim filled ballons, secured with clear fishing line are supporting the light weight fabric.

It looks beautiful here in white but I am imaging colour fabric would be even more spectacular. Perfect as your ceremony focal point or as a beautiful 'canopy' for your drinks reception or 'marker' for your {outdoor} top table.

Would you have this at your Brides?





You have read this articleIdea of the day; with the title Blá's Idea of the Day: Floating Canopy. You can bookmark this page URL http://thesearchingbride.blogspot.com/2012/07/bla-idea-of-day-floating-canopy.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, July 6, 2012

Comments "Blá's Idea of the Day: Floating Canopy"

Post a Comment