Blá's Idea of the Day: Fun Activities for the kids.

I know some people don't want to have kids at Bridess and some do. For me, Bridess are all about family and friends and sharing your special day with them and of course that's going to include kiddies so I'm 'Pro Kid at Bridess.' { I am one who had 8 flower girls and 4 page boys after-all ;) }

That said I do appreciate that kids get bored easily and that the day can be long and tiring for them. That is why I always suggest, if you are inviting families with young kids to have activities, games or entertainment to keep them engaged, happy and to give their parents some time to enjoy themselves too.

These little { DIY } Brides Activity books are a perfect start to this. I love how its all about Bridess, don't you?



You have read this articleIdea of the day; with the title Blá's Idea of the Day: Fun Activities for the kids.. You can bookmark this page URL http://thesearchingbride.blogspot.com/2012/07/bla-idea-of-day-fun-activities-for-kids.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, July 5, 2012

Comments "Blá's Idea of the Day: Fun Activities for the kids."

Post a Comment