Random Rebellion #35

Straight from my nap, I grab my Blackberry to read some tweets and saw this from Madge--I literally thought I might still be dreaming. Our fearless 2013 forecast on the 'Rogue' phenomenon is official. Thank you God for VELUZ :)

Instagram Photo by Madge Lejano
Who is this mysterious Rebel Bride in red? We want to shake your hand and salute you! Slow clap. Sniff. 






Follow us on Twitter! @RebelliousBride
You have read this articlecolored wedding gowns / madge lejano / random rebellion / rebellious bride / red bridal gown / veluz / veluz bride / veluz red gown / www.rebelliousbrides.com with the title Random Rebellion #35. You can bookmark this page URL http://thesearchingbride.blogspot.com/2013/02/random-rebellion-35.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, February 23, 2013

Comments "Random Rebellion #35"

Post a Comment