Dove's Latest Ad Campaign: We really are more beautiful than we think.

Today I am having a fat and ugly day.

We've all had those right?

I asked my husband this morning, do you think I am pretty? He looked at me, and said you are gorgeous.

Did I listen? { I heard the words of course } But no, of course not, I'm having a fat and ugly day so nothing short of a miracle {normally} makes me feel better... then I watched this...


How does this make you feel?

You have read this articlebridal beauty with the title Dove's Latest Ad Campaign: We really are more beautiful than we think. . You can bookmark this page URL http://thesearchingbride.blogspot.com/2013/04/dove-latest-ad-campaign-we-really-are.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Comments "Dove's Latest Ad Campaign: We really are more beautiful than we think. "

Post a Comment