Do your weekend plans include a trip to the Lakeside Hotel, Killaloe? Mine do!


I've been a busy bee these past few weeks! September & October have definitely become super popular months for couples to say 'I do' and we've had the pleasure of being a small part of many, many special days this season... couple that will all the wonderful Brides Fairs & Showcases that I get invited to speak at and you can say I've been one busy girl this past 6 weeks!

{In fact, and I don't want to jinx it, tomorrow is my first day off in a long time!}

But I don't mind, not at all, especially when I get to spend my time in one amazing venues and with some amazing people, like this Sunday, when Ill be at the Lakeside Hotel & Leisure Center's Brides Showcase! 

{ Source

The Lakeside Hotel is a stunning venue with the most amazing reputation, not only for Bridess but for everything they do! I am very excited to share this with all the couples who will be in attendance on Sunday as well of course as some great tips and advice on Brides trends and DIY demos!

While I'll be there on Sunday from 1pm -6pm if you're busy { or indeed glued to the match } they are also having a Showcase on Saturday from 1pm - 6pm too!

{ Source }




You have read this articleBrides Fair / Brides Venues / top venue with the title Do your weekend plans include a trip to the Lakeside Hotel, Killaloe? Mine do! . You can bookmark this page URL http://thesearchingbride.blogspot.com/2013/09/do-your-weekend-plans-include-trip-to.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, September 20, 2013

Comments "Do your weekend plans include a trip to the Lakeside Hotel, Killaloe? Mine do! "

Post a Comment