Pets at Bridess {we say, yes!}

If you follow me {Bláithín} on twitter, Facebook or instagram you'll know I L.O.V.E my furbabies! One of my only regrets, at our own Brides, is that Tilly {our then 12 week old Bichon} wasn't there! She is my darling and my baby. {I'm yet to be blessed with the real thing, but that is a different story for a different day} 

You can only imagine, when SimplyBridal.com sent on their latest infographic that I was all for it! 

I know from a practical point of view Pets at Bridess are just well... not practical... but what about Bridess is ;) ?? 

Besides... pet friendly Bridess are the new craze, gaining popularity worldwide. The idea is, You wouldn’t leave your child at home on your special day, right? Then why leave the pug? {Visualise me nodding in agreements ;) }

Including a fuzzy pal, requires a bit of planning but SimplyBridal have gone ahead and did the brainstorming for you, consider these 8 steps and you are set!



You have read this articlepets at Bridess / Top Tips with the title Pets at Bridess {we say, yes!}. You can bookmark this page URL http://thesearchingbride.blogspot.com/2013/09/pets-at-bridess-we-say-yes.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, September 2, 2013

Comments "Pets at Bridess {we say, yes!}"

Post a Comment