My Christmas Table Inspiration with IKEA!


 Last week I got to go  'play' in IKEA again.

After two hugely successful DIY Brides  events at IKEA in June and September the lovely people there invited me back again to turn my hand to some Christmas Table Inspiration for their shoppers ... and it was SO. MUCH. FUN!!

Any of you who follow me on Facebook { as The Brides Expert } will know that I frequent the store alot! So much so that I can actually direct shoppers to what they are looking for { typing this, yes, I can see, I might have a problem } so you can only imagine my glee at being invited back, given a wonderfully knowledgeable shopping assistant and told to go pick out some items to dress my table.

With only a colour scheme of green, white and red and a few must use items the sky { i.e. the IKEA store } was my only limit... well that and not to bankrupt them ;)

So here is what I created...    { tell me what you love most about it!! }



Behind the scenes at the IKEA Christmas Table Demonstration 









These guys are perfect for serving mulled wine, espressos, and shots :) 



The IKEA Christmas Table in detail... 






Christmas Tree Napkin Fold


Christmas Present Napkin Fold




Changing it up a little with different centerpieces... 



Candles, Cakes Stands and Babbles 

LED lights, Christmas bowls and trays


A mixture of LED & real candles 

A glass bowl, floating candles, silver string beads and flower heads.
A mirror based, cake stand, silver Christmas tree and LED lights! 

A lazy susan, green place mat, babbles and a trio candle holders.

A lazy susan, green placemat, mini christmas tree with LED lights and a selection of candles. 

A mirror, bables and section of real and LED candles and holders. 


The Kid's IKEA Christmas Table...





Their own little Christmas decor placename cards... adorable! 

And of course a little present for them too!! 

The napkins, folded in a rose fold, can also be coloured in! Perfect for kiddies!! 

What do you love the most here? 
You have read this articleChristmas Bridess / Decorations / Ikea / Table Settings with the title My Christmas Table Inspiration with IKEA! . You can bookmark this page URL http://thesearchingbride.blogspot.com/2013/12/my-christmas-table-inspiration-with-ikea.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, December 16, 2013

Comments "My Christmas Table Inspiration with IKEA! "

Post a Comment