Five { Brides } Minutes with Bish Bosh Becca






1.       Tell us about how Bish Bosh Becca came about?

I started over 6 years ago. My Mother had a lot of her jewellery stolen and I knew I could not replace it. I saw in a craft magazine a cheap crochet bracelet with plastic beads aimed at children. I thought I could make it in gold plated wire with the stone used in her favourite bracelet that was stolen. She loved it. 

Then my husband made the mistake of going overseas for 6 months and he came home to a house full of beads. So Bish Bosh Becca was born!

2.       What’s in the range? What can a bride choose from? 

I design and make jewellery both contemporary pieces and also more traditional designs. You will find dainty pearl and sterling silver pendants to cluster necklaces with crystal charms, delicate chain bracelets to chunky cuff bracelets, stud and drop earrings plus many, many more.

If they are looking for the perfect gift for the smaller members of their bridal party, then I also offer many of the items, available in our main range, in miniature. These also make perfect gifts at Christenings.

Neither do I neglect the Mother of the bride! I hope she will also find that perfect piece of jewellery to finish off hr outfit

3.       Do you make bespoke pieces for brides and bridesmaids? If so, how do we start the process?

Yes!

If someone sees something they sort of like but want it in a different colour or length, or they want this part of that necklace and part of another, then I can work them to create the perfect piece.
Initially I would ask the bride to have a look at the website and see if she can see anything she likes. Even if it is that crystal from that necklace and that pearl from another. This will give me an idea of what she is looking for. I am also happy for her to email me any images she has come across.
Often I will also send out crystals and pearls as samples. This is important, especially when matching colours for bridesmaids. Or I will be sent a sample of fabric to match.

4.      Have you any new products or services coming online in 2012 that you would like to share with us? 

I have just introduced two new ranges that I am quite proud of. The friendship bracelets, that can be personalised by colour as well as silver charms added. I have made these for children and adults so they make perfect gifts for the whole bridal party.

The second range is the swarovski crystal and pearl necklaces.  These add an affordable finishing touch for both brides and bridesmaids. They are available in many different colours from white, ivory to vintage pink, garnet, deep purple and jet black. There are 3 different designs to choose from, 12 different colours and 2 finishes, either sterling silver or gold plate. The best bit is they range in price from £15- £19

5.       Can you share some pictures of work with us?

I sure can...







6.       How can brides get in touch with you? 

The best way is to email me at info@bishboshbecca.co.uk or contact me through the website www.bishboshbecca.co.uk
You have read this articlebridal beauty / Brides Details / Five {Brides} Minutes with.. / Jewelery / Style Ideas / Top Tips; Bridesmaids / Unique Ideas with the title Five { Brides } Minutes with Bish Bosh Becca. You can bookmark this page URL https://thesearchingbride.blogspot.com/2012/02/five-brides-minutes-with-bish-bosh-becca.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, February 9, 2012

Comments "Five { Brides } Minutes with Bish Bosh Becca"

Post a Comment