Friday's Brides Photo Fix

Oh I love this one... I think its so creative and awesome and fun and everyone should have a photo like this in their Brides album :)





In the interest of full disclosure I don't know who the super Photographer is who took this... I know it came from this blog and I am waiting to hear back from the Author if its their own or whose it is... so if this is yours please do let me know so I can give you full credit and please do the same if you know whose it is... mucho appreciated! :)
You have read this articleBrides Photography / Style Ideas / Top Tips / Top Tips; Bridesmaids / Unique Ideas with the title Friday's Brides Photo Fix. You can bookmark this page URL https://thesearchingbride.blogspot.com/2012/02/friday-brides-photo-fix_3.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, February 3, 2012

Comments "Friday's Brides Photo Fix"

Post a Comment