Tuesday's Brides Ring Treat

First off I have to say... what will 'they' think of next!

I am still slightly scratching my head at 1. how someone thought of this and 2. how someone created it... {its true, wonders will, truly, never cease! } ... this Brides ring is pure genius and amazement all rolled into one!

This my dears is a projector Brides ring... {wondering what to get the groom/ bride who has everything? ... this is it! }


Source: dvice.com via Kella on Pinterest


This insanely amazing and unique ring was designed by {then groom to be} Luke Jerram and jeweller Tamrakar for Luke's Brides. It features a built in lens and a transparent slide with an image of him and bride-to-be Shelina Nanji, it turns into a projector when a light is shined through it

AMAZEBALLS or what?

The best part? As Luke & Shelina's family grows more pictures can be added... too cute!

I'm afraid though... Luke gets asked weekly {if not, I'm sure, daily} to design similar for other couples but his response is...

"Congratulations on your engagement! I'm afraid this ring was a one off, made for my wife. I'm afraid you'll have to make your own unique ring for your own unique partner!"

:( ... I was disappointed too...  but do check out his website Luke Jerram to see what else this guy has been up to!

Ps... Shelina Nanji you are one lucky gal.. Luke sounds like an amazingly thoughtful and ingenious husband!
You have read this article with the title Tuesday's Brides Ring Treat. You can bookmark this page URL https://thesearchingbride.blogspot.com/2012/03/tuesday-brides-ring-treat_6.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Comments "Tuesday's Brides Ring Treat"

Post a Comment