Do you want to DIY your Brides Favours?

I don't think its a secret that I love a bit of DIY... especially when it comes to Bridess.

I'm a creative chick and I love to try my hand at almost anything... I'm not always successful but I have become pretty skilled in a few areas... if I do say so myself :)

Second to actually DIYing for Bridess I simply LOVE to share and demonstrate how simple { it sometimes } can be for you to DIY for your Brides too! That is why I LOVE to speak and share ideas at Brides fairs, showcases and evenings!

And this Sunday, I get to do just that again :)

Ill be down at the Talbot Hotel Wexford, in Wexford and in addition to talking about the Top 15 Brides Trends for 2013/2014 I'll also be giving 6 {yes 6} easy peasy demos on DIY Brides Favours!

They include 3 edible Brides favour ideas and 3 keepsake Brides favour ideas... all super simple that anyone can easily achieve!

So if you are looking for a great Brides venue in the Wexford area, something nice to do on Sunday afternoon { between 4pm - 6pm } or want to learn how you can DIY your Brides favours come on down!! { Oh and do say hi!! }


You have read this articleBrides Fair with the title Do you want to DIY your Brides Favours?. You can bookmark this page URL https://thesearchingbride.blogspot.com/2013/06/do-you-want-to-diy-your-brides-favours.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, June 28, 2013

Comments "Do you want to DIY your Brides Favours?"

Post a Comment