What I want for my birthday; to give 30 wishes.

I know this is not a 'traditional' Brides High' blog post... but it is something I wanted to share with you all and perhaps you would even like to 'partake' by 'wishing' or help 'grant' :)

I turn 30 this year. On June 24th to be exact. A big milestone for me... my biggest so far ;)

Almost since my 29th I've been exploring ideas as to what I might like to do, a weekend away, a day at the spa, a big birthday bash, a quite intimate dinner with friends... all really nice options, but nothing quiet hitting the mark.

I want to do something... something big... something with meaning... It only hit me yesterday that that doesn't have to be something for myself. { Selfish I know to only think of myself. } I've been so blessed in my life, I've never wanted for anything I truly needed, never gone hungry, cold or without love. But its not even about that...

For 29 years I've always received gifts, cards and well wishes on my birthday... { which has been lovely { and I still LOVE gifts, cards and well wishes :}  } but this year what I really want for my birthday is to make 30 wishes come through for 30 people. I'm no millionaire so I won't be sending anyone to the moon { unless of course the Russian Space Program want to come on board and help me with one of my birthday wishes for someone else ;) } but anything I can do, or ask a friend or family member, { who would normally give me a gift }, can do to make someone's wish come true, I want to do it.

Thirty is such a great age to reach, many of my friends haven't made it this far, and I want to give back in thanks to the world by making 30 peoples wishes come true, on or before my birthday.

So if you have a wish, share it with me, if I can, I'll do my best to make it come true.

And if you want to help make some wishes come true... please get in touch.

Please get in touch by leaving a comment below or emailing me direct at blaithin.oreillymurphy@gmail.com

{oh and of course your wish doesn't have to have anything to do with Bridess at all!}

Thank you all!! 


You have read this articleBit of a Rant / Bit of a Rant; Brides news / Hair. DIY ideas / Unique Ideas / Your Brides Questions with the title What I want for my birthday; to give 30 wishes.. You can bookmark this page URL https://thesearchingbride.blogspot.com/2012/01/what-i-want-for-my-birthday-to-give-30.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, January 30, 2012

Comments "What I want for my birthday; to give 30 wishes."

Post a Comment