Friday's Brides Photo Fix

Am feeling a little crazy today... it could be the fact that I am 'doped up' on serious amounts of cough medicine, { I am battling one serious chest infection this week } or that I am just {abso -friggin -lutely} in love with this picture!

Forgot a trash the {Brides} dress photo shoot... would you be brave enough to do this on your Brides day? { Hands up if you are!}

I just love the juxtaposition { Yes, Ms O' Hanlon*, I do know big words... and auto-spell can spell them for me too! } of the Brides dress against the crashed cars and rust! The cowboy boots are kind of awesome too!




{ *Ms O' Hanlon is my old Secondary School English teacher... she didn't care much for my abilities in English...;)... }
You have read this articleBrides Photography with the title Friday's Brides Photo Fix. You can bookmark this page URL https://thesearchingbride.blogspot.com/2012/02/friday-brides-photo-fix.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, February 24, 2012

Comments "Friday's Brides Photo Fix"

Post a Comment